Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Holy moley, it's a blog.

God, I think I just remembered why I could never keep a diary growing up. Nothing is ever interesting enough to write about, and then when something interesting actually happens, I'm too busy being interested in it to write about it. Flaky, Johnson, just flaky.

Anyway, bloggy blog blogging.

Filming has been... Interesting... ish.... lately. Well, when I say "interesting," I mean "oh my god, oh my god, I'm going to stab someone." But it just wouldn't be a movie if there weren't crazy complications.

In other, not-very-tenuously related news, Vincent (my directing buddy) has recently taken up still photography and has graciously asked me to be a part of his new artistic venture. The guy has talent oozing out of his ears. No, really, I've seen it. It's kinda gross.

Yesterday was our first photoshoot together and it went swimmingly, in spite of some wicked sunburn issues the awesome model, Renee, had going on.



I can't wait to get more shoots going. It's terribly satisfying to put in a day's work and know you got something cool out of it.

As for personal life stuff, I've been going to a lot of concerts, dealing with what can only be rather sarcastically called "my day job," and generally seeing Star Trek too many times for my own good. I'm also having a hard time with my eyes lately. Probably due to my prescription being three years old. Headaches abound.

No comments: