Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Dum dee dum dee dum dee. Writin’ a Book.

When you’re writing a book with your best friend, sometimes you go to check your email, see things like this, and find yourself suddenly giddy:

Here's my updated parts, including a new bit at the end. We're at 7 pages all together now. Wahoo!

I hope you liked it. I haven't really read it over a million times like I usually do. Just thought I'd send it as is.


I don’t know if it’s the feeling of accomplishment, or the implication that Sarah and I are extremely neurotic, or the fact that a meager seven pages is embarrassingly exciting to the both of us, or the thought of Sarah actually saying “Wahoo,” but that email makes me smile.

Anyway, I should probably be writing that and not this, so I’m going to go do that… And not get sucked into the abyss of Youtube.

No comments: